Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 3500 5.9 12 valve just bought it and it has a fuel leak on the inside of the p pump looks like a plug can someone help me on what it is and what can I do to fix it ?
Automotive tire Tread Tire Grey Synthetic rubber

Trunk Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Motor vehicle

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That isn't fuel, it is oil. The fix is to remove the pump and take it to an authorized Bosch shop to get the seal replaced. More than likely the rod will need replacing as well. It is the other end of the rod attached to the fuel shut off lever.
That isn't fuel, it is oil. The fix is to remove the pump and take it to an authorized Bosch shop to get the seal replaced. More than likely the rod will need replacing as well. It is the other end of the rod attached to the fuel shut off lever.
is it bad if a run it fo some time like this ?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is th
is there a temporary fix I’m in Kansas and need to get back to south Texas to fix it

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does this make me look speed on hills or over pass when pulling a 5th wheel camper i also loos speed when not pulling what can that be I’m new to this trucks I have only own gas trucks

1 - 7 of 15 Posts