Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Ox Roast Mantua Ohio

1738 Views 19 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  07dodge
Who's going! It'll be a good ol time:beer
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
220 Posts
Not sure if i am or not. I dont know how my truck will run with no weight at all????? Prolly get beat by a gasser lol

· Registered
220 Posts
Ill prolly pull and see what happens. Rules are kinda funky. No added weight, and well thats about it for the rules????

· Registered
1,209 Posts
I'll be there prob not goind to pull,tires are bald. Lots of diesels in Mantua area! Good luck guys. Bluecrome... you ran at thompson right?

· Registered
1,209 Posts
Doesn't look like you were yanken anything Blue! What happened? I was pumped for you man! Some duramax walked away with it. A kick a duramax. I know you got the power, seen ya at Thompson. At least there were two other cummins in the top five.

· Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Doesn't look like you were yanken anything Blue! What happened? I was pumped for you man! Some duramax walked away with it. A kick a duramax. I know you got the power, seen ya at Thompson. At least there were two other cummins in the top five.
Three Problems. All of which my fault.
#1 Hitch was way to high (34")
#2 Caltracs where cranked to much creating a fulcrom out of my truck.(Caltracs are coming off)
#3 Track position. I pulled in a crappy spot. As soon as I sarted to Wheelie:rof I got out of it and Tried to get the charger to light again and:thud: 0 Boost
I can guarantee I wont have that problem again!!:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.