Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the AU flash yesterday and they also gave me a DVD to watch (ha ha ) in what mode does the over head have to be in to see when the regon is in or when it needs to be? the dealer never said. plus I dropped 1-2 mpg (accroding to the overhead right or wrong). I have been hand calculating it and it was right on ever time.:hyper:

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,059 Posts
I think it will pop up when it comes on no matter what mode.

·
Registered
669 Posts
just got the AU flash yesterday and they also gave me a DVD to watch (ha ha ) in what mode does the over head have to be in to see when the regon is in or when it needs to be? the dealer never said. plus I dropped 1-2 mpg (accroding to the overhead right or wrong). I have been hand calculating it and it was right on ever time.:hyper:
My dealer did the AU reflash last week and my mpg is dropping too. It also seems like it cranks longer before it starts. Are you having this same issue with yours?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Seems like there is no good coming from any of the flashes, Chrysler is a joke... sorry we didn't get it :thud:

Its sad to see Cummins' name on a piece of crap truck... Dirty Old Dog Goin East.:rof

Love the Cummins engine:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
AU is old they should only be able to install the AX flash unless somehting is newer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts