Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If edge is installed, will there ever be message on the overhead, unless they are codes. I have never seen anything in reference to regen, or % Full warning, or regen. I had about 1700 miles on the truck when I put the edge and attitude in....never really thought about it until now

·
Registered
152 Posts
If edge is installed, will there ever be message on the overhead, unless they are codes. I have never seen anything in reference to regen, or % Full warning, or regen. I had about 1700 miles on the truck when I put the edge and attitude in....never really thought about it until now
Shouldn't make any difference to what you see on the EVIC (overhead console), it just clears soft codes upon startup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was at the 1/4 mile this past friday and after 2 runs with my juice on hot I got the dreded catalist 80% full on my overhead.

·
Super Mod
1,469 Posts

Only when you have the 1st gen dpf deletes will your overhead show a code. If you run the truck hard in a high setting with the stock exhaust then you will probably start to clog your DPF pretty quick if it doesn't go into regen.

You can set your edge attitude display to show when you're in regen.

·
Super Mod
1,469 Posts
I was at the 1/4 mile this past friday and after 2 runs with my juice on hot I got the dreded catalist 80% full on my overhead.

It will clog quickly running it in the higher settings with the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha found this out quickly, was running my truck in hot yesterday, just playing around as I just got the code from edge to unlock it. and sure enough first ever 70% FULL! haha at least I know that thing works now. Exhaust is on the way, as soon as BAPD hurries up and makes some, and as soon as K2 gets them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts