Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No I didn't install my mini max tuner and delete yet but did the other thing I wasn't going to do for awhile .....A BDS 6" lift kit duel shock kit with duel stabilizers .I was going to do the leveling kit with 33"s but why do that when I was going to lift in a few years anyways right? So the kit gets installed this Thursday coming up , so now I have to find te wheels and tires ,20"s with 35"s

Reactions: boostedcummins5.9

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My dodge dealer said they will back me so that was the other reason why I was holding off :) I was going to go with the duel fox shocks but I would need eight shocks pretty pricy 1400 dollars for shocks ...another later upgrade , going the BDS shocks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres a question,im debating on going with XD monster's 22x11 37x13x50x22 Toyo MT's,lhow much work will be involved in fitting these bad boys? and there a -44 offset?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Why spend that much for 8 shocks when you could have done good quality 2.5+ King shocks?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going with the BDS shocks,I always liked the look of the duel shock set up

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
heres a question,im debating on going with XD monster's 22x11 37x13x50x22 Toyo MT's,lhow much work will be involved in fitting these bad boys? and there a -44 offset?
That works out to be 4.25 inches of backspacing. I think a little more backspacing would work better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.