Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
who has the most miles on there dodge cummins? i heard some say 700,000 mile .anyone have more? just curios

·
Registered
723 Posts
lol ya never heard of a diesel with 7 million miles

·
Registered
351 Posts
seven thousand thousand haha...quite the number....i cant think of his name right now given the time but hes a very frequent member, his sig says 760,000+, i wanna say illflem but i dont think its him

·
Registered
541 Posts
I think he's gAme

However I know there was a guy whom already rolled 1 million miles

·
Registered
10,784 Posts
their are more than a handfull of million mile trucks, but i think 7mil is a little far fetched :D

·
Registered
1,030 Posts

·
Registered
17,619 Posts
I have met several million mile owners and had hoped to be one in a couple years. Unfortunately my engine recently developed quite a taste for oil and burns a quart, sometimes more, every 700 to 800 miles. It doesn't leak anywhere, it is not a bad turbo or valve seals, and blowby is minimal (about a tablespoon per quart used). With 788k on the clock I am prepping another engine to install.

I'm not complaining. I fully expected the engine life to be shorter with HP upgrades, I had predicted 750k. The engine and the truck surrounding it have paid for themselves many times over and will make more $$ after I do a transplant.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Mmm.... 159,000 on the 98 12valve :hehe: but im not complaining :rof

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just turned over to 240K yesterday!!! Best truck that I've ever had!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
live in Elkhart IN where most of the RV's are made. There are hundreds and hundreds of diesel pickup trucks that pull RV's from the factorys to deliver them to dealers all over the country and Canada. (A RV is to high to load on a trailer, so it must be pulled) They are pulling going out and empty coming back nearly all highway miles. A million miles for these guys is not uncommon at all. It all depends on how the miles are put on. Stop and go pulling is the worse.

·
Registered
260 Posts
A little interesting info....when ever i take a trip out of Elkhart I call the factories until I find a trailer being delivered to a dealer close to where my trip is taking me. Pays for all my fuel (both ways) and usually enough to cover any motel rooms for the trip. Not a bad deal!

·
Registered
384 Posts
last months diesel power had a guy with a white dually that had a million and a half miles on it if i remember correctly

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
last months diesel power had a guy with a white dually that had a million and a half miles on it if i remember correctly
Gosh, it must have been a ford dually!:hehe:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Ok, that was mean. I just woke up-gimme a pass on that one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts