Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Outlook to bullydog connection?

590 Views 7 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  cummins crazy
I have the BD Triple dog and am looking into getting the outlook. Just wondering how the outlook is set up to adjust power settings and if it's even worth getting. :confused013:
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
The Outlook has a little button/knob that lets you change the power settings and scroll through all the displays and such. It's pretty simple and user-friendly. It does offer 4 gauges (your choice of what you want to display) that is pretty handy.

· _______________________
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does the outlook come with the power settings on it or do you have to download them on to it or does it connect to the triple dog somehow?

· Registered
26 Posts
It controls the settings that are on your downloader. Instead of leaving the downloader plugged in all the time, the Outlook stays plugged in. So, if you have Crazy Larry on your DL, then it will be on your Outlook as well. As usual, Larry replaces the Extreme setting. Even though it will say Extreme on the monitor, it is in fact Larry. Dang Larry is sneaky like that, lol.

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Yep just stays plugged into your OBDII Port. I use coolant temp, rail pressure, pyro, and speedometer on the outlook. i have a pillar with fuel pressure, pyro and boost as well. love the outlook!!!

· Registered
1,085 Posts
Boost reading is way off. MP-8 works as a boost fooler and the Outlook only shows 29 psi max. my mechanical dipricol gauge will hit 48psi.

· _______________________
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What would the boost be for my set up? It should be under 30 even with just crazy larry shouldn't it? Or do I need to start looking into gauges?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.