Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is the MN area, but I am close enough. Anyway it is that time again for our local truck pull. Many that know me know we have a great time, and again we shall this year. This years pull is on Friday night Sept 8th at 7pm, 8000lbs diesel class and again it is run what you brung. So you know how that goes........although no weights up front, weight can be added in the box. This will be the last year that we will not require driveshaft loops, next year they will be required.
With this year some things have come up and I may end up running the pull, so I will not have the keg in the back of the truck this year, but will have one waiting on ice at the house where we all can meet up afterwards. As always my home is open to anyone that wants to come over and crash or just party with us. It is always fun to meet new people and see old friends.
Osceola is not that big and the pull is on the east side of hwy 35 just north town. Registration begins at 5pm, I think, and is 25 bucks, spectators are 5.00 and if you know me well........we just work around things. Hope to see some of you guys there.
Later Jim.

·
Looking for a truck again
105 Posts
I took the week off from work, so I don't have any excuses not to be there. I doubt I will pull, but I am looking forward to watching and meeting everyone. Are we going to meet up somewhere at a certain time, then head to the pull, or just go straight to the pull? I think I still have the directions you gave me last year, but could you send them to me again just to make sure? Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
130 Posts
I plan on being there. Hope thats not how it goes Kev, don't want to see that.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some things have come up that have me on reserve this year for the after party, my grandfather is on his last days. I would expect him to pass any day now. By no means do I not want you guys to go and not have fun, but the after party maybe not like it was in the past. I am probably not going to grab a keg this year at all. So if by chance my grandfather hangs on over this weekend please bring what you like to drink........I will. I will keep you guys up to date. Sorry Jim.

·
Registered
353 Posts
well if i get my truck fixed i will be there. the damn APPS craped out on me and it puts the motor at %100 load when at an idle. pull up to a stop[ sing and it looks like im staging up at the strip! damn electric crap!

The Fat Kid
Andy

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a spare sensor on my truck. Take it off and just give me your old one. I just have it to help not set any more codes. You will have to re-calibrate it, but with your box, you shouldn't have any problems.

·
Registered
310 Posts
SpicyJam said:
Some things have come up that have me on reserve this year for the after party, my grandfather is on his last days. I would expect him to pass any day now. By no means do I not want you guys to go and not have fun, but the after party maybe not like it was in the past. I am probably not going to grab a keg this year at all. So if by chance my grandfather hangs on over this weekend please bring what you like to drink........I will. I will keep you guys up to date. Sorry Jim.

Sorry to hear about that jim, see ya on friday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts