Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Orp Or Muncie?? Who Will Have Better Vendors

508 Views 8 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  DevilDogDiesel
im wondering if anyone knows where the better vendors will be or specifically ATS, Suncoast etc etc anything transmission?? if anyone knows where the best place will be to spend lots of money haha reply to this thread!!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Cummins CrAzY
1,396 Posts
There are going to be several vendors at Muncie, but I am sure Indy will have more. I have been thinking about going in the morning to Indy cause thats where I usually get a bunch of new shirts for the year. But I doubt you will walk away with much for a trans.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i remember in 06 and 07 when i went to indy they had tons of vendors and ATS was almost giving torque converters away if you bought one there. was just looking for the same but im from the michigan ohio area so im thinkin about hitting indy early and catch some drags and hit muncie on my way home for the pulls!!

· Cummins CrAzY
1,396 Posts
Thats sounds like a good plan to me. Pick me up a few shirts and drop them off when you hit Muncie!!

· Cummins CrAzY
1,396 Posts
Yep, that will work! Be sure to post a pic of yourself so I know who to thump on the head!

· Cummins CrAzY
1,396 Posts
Cool. You should be easy to spot! LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.