Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall,

I am taking my truck out to the track for the first and wondered if there was anyone else getting an itch to run. If you dont know Friday nights is for test and tune and grudge matches. If you think you can make it let me know. I can use all the tips and pointers you all have got. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
506 Posts
We usally go on friday nights. There are a few diesels that go. What are you running?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2001 CTD, Auto,4x4, AEM intake, so pretty much bone stock.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I will let you know thursday, if we are going to be there friday. Where are you from?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kissimmee. I got some two friends im trying to drag up there with me. Ones got a 1st gen and the other a 3rd gen. I've never been before so this should me interesting.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I didnt go either. Had a late day at work and couldnt make it to the track.

I will be there tomorrow for sure. Just added the Quad ADR and Stage 4 Jammers so I will be there tomorrow blowing doors off all the civics. See you there if you can make it this week.:peelout

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys, Orlando Speed World is having a Sunday Funday this weekend coming up. Anyone interested? Just did some mods and would like to see how it stacks up!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Have you guys seen the Track scrubber for the oil downs at Orlando Speed World?

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am the service manager in Grand Prairie TX at the place that designed and builds that machine. We have them at several drag ways around the world. We also just installed one in Gainesville. We were at the PRI show in Orlando last December and plan to return this year.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried to make it up there again, but some things came up again and I couldnt go. I swear this time I am going. Both of my phones are off and I told the boss(my g/f) that not matter what we will tow the truck there if we have to. If anyone has been there before, how good are the track officials? I know some people try to push you to hard and are mean about it. What type of enviroment is it there?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright so I made three runs today. Best time was 15.708, best speed was 89.61, and best reaction time was .029.

If anyone knows a guy that goes by Shambo he will probably tell you I gave him a run for his money. My first run I got smoked by a lighting that ran a 12.782.

All together it was a great weekend and I had a blast. See you all out there next time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts