Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just downloaded the xrt and I still have the Sims in the dpf sensers do I need to take them out or can they stay

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.com App

·
700hp Club
2,196 Posts
It's up to you, they don't need to be there, but it doesn't hurt anything to leave them there, mine are still there from 4 years ago when I had the edge, then xrt now the pro. If nothing else, it keeps water and dirt out of the connectors..

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's up to you, they don't need to be there, but it doesn't hurt anything to leave them there, mine are still there from 4 years ago when I had the edge, then xrt now the pro. If nothing else, it keeps water and dirt out of the connectors..
Do you stack the mp8 with it

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using AutoGuide.com App

·
700hp Club
2,196 Posts
You can stack the MP8 with the Edge, xrt or smarty, just have a RP gauge to make sure you are not exceeding 28k, or you will be pushing the limits of the nozzles. I had my MP8 stacked with all three programmers but could only turn it up part way due to my larger CP3, I was making up and over 30kpsi and didn't want to crack a tip. Most trucks they will be fine, mine has a few too many things on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.