·
Recovering Post Whore
747 Posts
How much did they run ya?

And what all did the kit come with?

If u don't want to say on here, PM me.

Thanks,

AMM
Hey, just go to his vendor page on this site. There you will find everything you just asked for.:cool019:

·
Recovering Post Whore
747 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Thanks, i just found it, and no offense to love fab, but iam going with Compcowboys setup its been in the works longer and thats what ive been saving for, that truck sounds nasty though.:yourock:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
congrats! the setup is sick. You will need to put a little more fuel into your tuning with that setup to gain the full power potential. Let us know when you are ready for a bigger tune!

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,142 Posts
Sweet! :drool:

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
We've been in the Performance Industry for 7 years now, so we are by no means "n00bs" to this kind of thing.

Our shop truck's performance is turning a lot of heads right now! The torque holding capabilities of our turbo system is not something typically found in the Cummins world. The average Cummins makes all of it's torque down low. Our's makes it down low AND holds it until redline. The result is a constant acceleration, not a just a burst of power and then a plateau.

Assuming the airflow keeps up with the additional fueling coming next week(dual CP3, 80HP injectors, FASS, and ARP's), we have the potential to make some SERIOUS HP. Say we produce 1300ft/lbs at 3100rpm and assuming our efficiency remains constant, we should be making well over 700WHP. However, airflow at these kinds of HP level's becomes interesting to predict.

Anyway, we've logged 2500 miles in all kinds of conditions from towing to dyno runs, to driving in blizzard conditions. I also have another 500 mile Run tomorrow that I'm pumped for! I wouldn't be releasing the kit this soon if it had not performed absolutely flawlessly! I have not had to touch the truck AT ALL since the initial install except to install the Southbend 550HP clutch. Oh, we will probably be swapping that out for a DD Southbend shortly after the fueling mods. I'm hoping it holds long enough for some dyno numbers...

Smokin05 will see his kit sometime the week of the 20th and I'm sure he will be posting his results!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Hey man, no offense, iam still figuring which way i wanna go, it'll be a few months before i buy.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
congrats! the setup is sick. You will need to put a little more fuel into your tuning with that setup to gain the full power potential. Let us know when you are ready for a bigger tune!
thanks i will be in contact by the end of the month.:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Wish I had the exra moneys for something like them :( I need to find another job so i can spend lots of money on my truck :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i have 2 jobs and still broke:lol4:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts