Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided to go ahead and do it. the stock headlights are so worthless i just can't take it anymore, after having HID"s in all my other cars.
plus the projectors should look cool too.
i have a set of h1 hid's that i'm going to plug into the new housings for some good night driving!
i'll post pics and a review when they're installed. unfortunately, they are coming from CA so it will be about a week before they arrive. i'll update though.

·
Registered
308 Posts
i got hids in my regular lihts and my fog lights, man wut a differance, after havein them for a while i dont see how other people can drive with out them

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i don't know how people drive with regular headlights!

haloman i will definitely give a quality and fitment review on teh lights themselves, and the cutoff and beam pattern with the hid's installed.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
let me know how you like the projector lights i have been wanting to buy them for quite some time. i was looking at the halo projector lights with black backround

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's exactly what i ordered...

·
Premium Member
18,680 Posts
i like that idea post some pics. i changed my lights to some silverstars a while back and that helped out a lot. plus i polish my headlights every time i wash the truck (2 3 times a year).

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
科学技术是第一生产力,透光云石信息化进步是中国电子商务革命的最重要组成部分,透光云石作为电子商务系统建设领域的专业服务商,透光云石网智愿意积极承担应有的行业责任,始终专注用户实际效益,透光云石始终专注产品先进性,透光云石致力提高中国电子商务生产力
haha

but anyway whats a decent brand to run for HID's? ive been on ebay a couple times and have seen some for like $60 and some for $150.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
They look good,I might have to get me some of them

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i've run all the different brands and never had a problem with any of htem, from oem phillips, and hella to generic chinese made. the only issue i had witha chinese kit was that they wired the positive and negative backwards so the lights didn't work until i reversed polarity.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts