Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered it over a week ago, along with CAI and EGR delete. I am wondering when it is going to arrive! I also ordered the MP-8, how long does that thing take to install? When all is said and done I want the PMT, DD clutch, Airdog 150. Hope that the injecters get cheaper some day.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congrats! The MP-8 install is fairly straight forward. However, a lot of people have said the fuel release valve bolt on the end of the fuel rail is a pain to get off. I know mine was. Used an impact wrench rated at 1000 ft./lbs. and two tanks of air to get that dang thing off. Other than that, it was a breeze.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I went into PDI last Tuesday and they told me that I'd have to wait until Monday before they had my DPF delete in. That wasn't the SS one though, but they said it would be the same wait for either. Since then though, I've called them and changed my TBE to SS.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Well heres the scoop on the pdi deletes i orderd mine 2 fridays ago and was told it would ship that day well half way through the week i got pissed it wasnt here so i called pdi and talked to brad and he said he was just shipping on the 13th because they had a few parts that were backordered call pdi and ask for brad he will give you a tracking number.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
MP-8 isnt to hard to install. Be careful with the Fuel Relief Valve and dont lose any parts out of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts