Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently registered on the cumminsforum and spent a couple days reading every thread that had anything to do with affordable diy improvements to my stock 04 2500 5.9L HO 4x4. I've read every post that discusses the amsoil nanofiber air filter and today decided to click on your amsoil link to order the dropin part #EAA189. I also plan to gut the stock torque tube and bore 1" holes in bottom of stock filter box like have been discussed on other posts. Thanks for all the info you have provided.

Charlie Adams
[email protected]

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,433 Posts
what did you pay for the filter including shipping ? also, how do you clean the nanofiber filters ? soapy water and a hair dryer ?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
With the amsoil filters all you do is put shop air to it, but not too close to it, that's all i've done on mine.

·
Registered
5,990 Posts
Thanks rammer! You'll be pleased with that filter.

elephantrider, to answer your question you clean the Nanofiber filters by simply blowing them out with compressed air. No wet washing, no oiling. Just blow and go. ;)

-Chuck

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,433 Posts
Thanks rammer! You'll be pleased with that filter.

elephantrider, to answer your question you clean the Nanofiber filters by simply blowing them out with compressed air. No wet washing, no oiling. Just blow and go. ;)

-Chuck
oh , that sounds lovely. :hyper:

would you mind pm'ing me a quote on a drop in for stock air box on the truck in my sig ? most appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts