Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats ya'lls opinion on the power puck. Looking for some extra power for now and probably more down the road after some trans upgrades.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Looking for some extra power for now and probably more down the road after some trans upgrades.
That's exactly what you'll get, extra power now, but you will outgrow it after a while. You could stack it with the DiabloSport programmer, but I think most people will agree that for the money of the Puck/Programmer stack you could do a lot better. :thumbsup The puck does make a
difference and for the money its pretty impressive IMO.

·
Registered
403 Posts
It is a waste of money it is just something that the engineers at diablo literally slapped together to make some quick money to fund other projects at diablo sport. Heck nearly a year after they came out and a few CERTAIN people dyno tested and brought it to their attention that they had the power levels on the switch they were telling everyone backwards they were dumbfounded and still havent changed it on the install guide. Some say it is pressure only thats wrong some say its timing/duration only thats wrong it is everything jumbled together i have seen it first hand on a drb scanner.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's exactly what you'll get, extra power now, but you will outgrow it after a while. You could stack it with the DiabloSport programmer, but I think most people will agree that for the money of the Puck/Programmer stack you could do a lot better. :thumbsup The puck does make a
difference and for the money its pretty impressive IMO.
Yeah I was looking at the stack but am concerned about too much power on the stock tranny. I thought I made my mind up on a smarty jr but there seems to be some smoke issues they are still working on

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've been running the puck and it makes a difference but out growen pretty quick especially when you blow two injectors

1 - 5 of 5 Posts