Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can get a set of 17 x 9 shipped to the house for 587!! i have a white truck and im wantin to do black everything else. i like the wheels cause theyre simple. no rivets or anything and look to be easy to wash! tell me what yall think! this isnt the site im gettin them from its just a pic!

KMC Wheels XD796 Revolver Black

Thanks,
Derek

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
The wheel looks really good, but iam not a fan of black wheels, i like chrome

·
Registered
18 Posts
those would look killer on a white truck. im looking to do the same as you. im going to pc the running bars and chrome on the bumpers black, and also the cummins logo. all the other chrome is getting stripped.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had the same wheels on my Ford Super Duty before i sold it. I ran them through the Winter and they held up awesome. I have a set of 4 KMC XD 122 ENDURO's for sale now which came off my super duty as well. They are machined finished.

·
Registered
312 Posts
What is the site u found them on?

·
Registered
622 Posts
i can get a set of 17 x 9 shipped to the house for 587!! i have a white truck and im wantin to do black everything else. i like the wheels cause theyre simple. no rivets or anything and look to be easy to wash! tell me what yall think! this isnt the site im gettin them from its just a pic!

KMC Wheels XD796 Revolver Black

Thanks,
Derek
Did you end up getting the rims? If you have any pics of front and side I would like to see them. I am in the same boat, I like the rims, just want to see how far they stick out. Thanks

·
Registered
312 Posts
Thanks subscribed

·
Registered
164 Posts
Lets see some pics on your truck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts