Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those with a DPF delete how hard do you think it would be to reinstall the OEM crap if you had to. Currently there are no emissions were I live but they are talking about doing a visual inspection and soot test. I really want a DPF delete because I get 10 to 11 mpg and it is killing me @ 4.09 a gallon. Just want to know what you guys think!!

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
if you don't change your down pipe you could have your stock exhaust back on in about an hour tops.

·
Banned
722 Posts
if you don't change your down pipe you could have your stock exhaust back on in about an hour tops.
Maybe 2 if you dont know what ur doing:lol3::lol3:

Hey by the way, whatz a dfp delete???:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Guys,

I have had mine off and back on so many times now I lost count LOL...
Its not that bad now with all the experience I got at doing this and that is the downpipe also...

Now I must admit though I have everything on my DPF delete as it was on the OEM system. All I have to do is take all the sensors out and install the different one which ever way I am going and put the sensors all back in and I am up and going. Dropping the one side of the tranny Xmember is not a biggy either...

·
Banned
162 Posts
i am planning to do the dpf delete 5 '' all the way and i want to do the egr. can you give me heads up on how and what i have to remove to do this. i already have juice thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts