1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chrome.

Black.

Machined.

I might be getting some 18" KMC XD Rockstars and 33" Toyo M/Ts on my truck. I was wondering on all of your opinions of what would look best on my truck. I am kind of leaning towards the Machined look.

This is what my truck looks like now.

Thanks in advance for all of your opinions!

·
Registered
269 Posts
if you're set on rockstars then i'd go with machined...don't seem that all on the street, around here anyway. Should look great with silver two tone. GL

·
Registered
876 Posts
if you're set on rockstars then i'd go with machined...don't seem that all on the street, around here anyway. Should look great with silver two tone. GL
AGREED.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
I got a set of used black ones but if I were buying new I would really consider the machined ones. Either way they always look good.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I say you should get something other than rockstars :). The only reason why I say that is because those and Monsters are the most common rim out there. I paid only $200 a piece for my 22's and they look better than any rockstar I think. Here's a pic of them on my Dmax. Just trying to help you out stand out of the crowd ya know?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got the blacks on mine love them, but have seen two or three other trucks with them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I say you should get something other than rockstars :). The only reason why I say that is because those and Monsters are the most common rim out there. I paid only $200 a piece for my 22's and they look better than any rockstar I think. Here's a pic of them on my Dmax. Just trying to help you out stand out of the crowd ya know?

Yea, the black ones are pretty popular, but that's why I want to go with the machined ones.. Are those the Goliaths that you have? I have those in chrome at the moment, I wanted the black ones, but there is a business where I live that have them on every truck he has):

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
On a side note, do you know the weight rating on them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts