Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Got a foot of snow up here last night, please make it stop :)
Happy New Year! I like the first bunch of snowfalls but by the middle of Jan., I'm ready for it to go away. The snow we had (N/E of TO) is gone but the white stuff is sure to come.

·
Happy Camper
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to hear the snow in gone there, I'm heading to the K/W area in the morning

·
Registered
43 Posts
Happy New year!

We also got a good snow fall on new years eve(8-10").
Just the start haha

·
Happy Camper
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm always happy to get Christmas & New yrs over with then I look forward to March break :)

·
Happy Camper
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was in Waterloo visiting my son the last few days, it was spring like weather down there,
I'm back on the school bus tomorrow, gotta take the 'preppies' to school :)

my son got a rescue Border collie mix

this is all the snow down there

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Gerry - best trick I've found for avoiding the snow is to make sure you fix your snowblower to 100% working order. Since I've done that, not one flake has fallen :hehe:

·
Happy Camper
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought I had it covered Grogg, I have a plow on my winter truck, 2 snowblowers & at least 15 shovels & scoops & pushers here .....

·
Registered
43 Posts
So where do most of you guys buy your aftermarket parts here in Ontario. Trying to find a site with good prices as the current US exchange sucks haha

·
Happy Camper
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I usually shop around places like Amazon.ca or Ebay or KIJIJI for prices then call my local Speed shop & Carters Custom Caps to compare the prices, I also have jobber accounts at Parts Source & Maslack .....

·
Happy Camper
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, I get mad when I see the prices in the states then we pay up to 4 times the price here plus shipping n all, grrrrrr

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
ya pretty much what i have been doing now as well.
canadiandieselonline.ca

I’ve used them a few times, but I get a lot of kijiji, amazon or eBay. And the garage/MBRP is down the road and they price match so I use them too.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Check it out guys. Got a new grille, new mopar fenders, SRT hood and got my silver Laramie bumper painted and all those other parts painted.

I also fabbed up some brackets and added a single row curved light bar in there

Attachments

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
wow the lightbar is so bright you did left and right OEM head lamp delete?

it could use a hood stack but still looking good :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 144 Posts