Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted these on the Ontario Chap forum aswell but I figured Id start a new thread for new members so we can vote on this and get it done!:thumbsup: Lets see some designs, here is what ive got please submit your input.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
EDIT: I now have some made, check page 4 for pictures and details, pm me if you want one!

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ya the other thread was too long. Lets see what everyone has to say, hopefully we can decide on something!:party018:

Did you mean like this;

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
here are some of yours modified, hope you dont mind, more ideas the better, then we can narrow it down to 2 or something...

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya forsure those look good too. Im open to anything the more ideas the better.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have an idea for a sticker but I'm nowhere near good enough with photoshop to actually make it happen.
My idea has a turbo on the left, preferably a technical looking drawing or line sketch. Use that as the C in Cummins. Make the turbo the whole height of a 3 inch tall by 12 inch long bumper sticker size sticker. Then beside the turbo drawing which is acting as a C, use the cummins font with " ummins" to the right of the turbo, but only half the height of the turbo. Then underneath that in a different font put forum and ontario.
Simple, but unique. I'll see what I can do to get a buddy of mine draw it up this week for me so you guys can see what I'm talking about.

Either way I'd be on board with buying a few stickers.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any other ideas or we heading back to a stand still??

·
Registered
353 Posts

What about this one but leave out Chapter and just put Ontario in the middle????

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone know how to start a poll so we can vote and get some stickers made:thumbsup: Or we can wait till 2020 :shock::hehe:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in for the first design lets get something going

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Hmm, let me take a look on my old computer and see if I have Photoshop on there. I used to make signatures for other forums, would fiddle on photoshop night and day. If not, if you guys have ideas I might be able to see if I can get my brother or sister to make something...they are both graphic designers.

But we should try and decide on the basic design of it...whether that be skulls, turbo's, text, size (where you want to put them), etc, etc.

·
Shock & Awe
744 Posts
here are some of yours modified, hope you dont mind, more ideas the better, then we can narrow it down to 2 or something...

What about with out the skulls or "C". Just the centre part? Simple but you get the point.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
so like this?

Hell I like it, this is my vote

·
Registered
353 Posts
What about putting the Ontaio Chapter on top and the cummingsforum on the bottom?

·
Registered
2,305 Posts

·
Shock & Awe
744 Posts

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good enough for me

·
Shock & Awe
744 Posts
Who will be making them up? I've got a guy and can get some pricing. What size and colours?

1 - 20 of 147 Posts