Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some opinions here.
Devating on this issue for the fall. Leaning toward one but who can help me justify two.
I'm thinkin one 6 or 7 inch mitre located slight off center on pass side.

thanks

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
exactly what i would do.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Personally, I think 2 looks like you're trying too hard to look like a Peterbilt and it looks silly. There's a Dodge Cummins 3500 running around my neighborhood with dual stacks that must be 7 or 8 inches in diameter and it just looks horrible.

I would do a moderate diameter single as inconspicuously as possible. Maybe satin black paint and only an inch or two over the cab. I like the function of a stack, but not the appearance so if you really like the looks of a stack(s) by all means ignore my opinion. I won't be offended! :)

Tommy

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
I would like to see some pics of single stack trucks. That gives me an idea also.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
singles have to be done right to look good imo.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
I like the thought of stacks but they have to be cut low. Roof line or below is my personal opinion.

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
One stack is tough looking.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
one..all i got..see my pics on here somewhere

·
Registered
148 Posts
1 stack, right side. straight cut, little flapper thingy on top. 5" diameter. all business.......

·
Registered
404 Posts
None... stacks look stupid...IMO. But 2 is better looking then 1.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Single stack looks sweeet!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
go with 2 stacks and you will be pleased

·
Registered
151 Posts
go w/ one!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
I personally dont like the single stack look but thats just my personal opinion I have dual 5" black turnouts on a red extd cab that you can just barely see over the cab and my buddy has dual 5" chrome turnouts cut the same way on a black extd cab but like I said I dont like the single look but thats my opion and you gotta do what you think woould look good not what we tell ya

·
Registered
126 Posts
I dont have stacks on my truck but I personally like 2, i am a symmetrical guy:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 48 Posts