Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
This too. Even some private industry, if dealing with finance. I got a job offer last year, didn't accept, but one of the conditions was credit check, with the applicant's approval. I would have declined approval. My financials (although good) are nunya!
I don't know.......If you are applying for a job in finance I think it might be fair game. If you can't manage your own financials why should they trust you to manage theirs? Now if you have some exception like huge medical bills or something like that, it would be reasonable that those be taken into consideration.

Otherwise I would agree with you.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I can’t wait to pay off my truck. My payment is only $325/mo but coming from a truck that was paid off I’m itching to get back there.

Have a large sum of money coming my way soon, debating on using it to pay off my truck or leave the truck alone and pay off my ATV, my Harley and the little credit card debt I have that isn’t on a 0% interest promotion. Payments on the three are close to the truck payment.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
I can’t wait to pay off my truck. My payment is only $325/mo but coming from a truck that was paid off I’m itching to get back there.

Have a large sum of money coming my way soon, debating on using it to pay off my truck or leave the truck alone and pay off my ATV, my Harley and the little credit card debt I have that isn’t on a 0% interest promotion. Payments on the three are close to the truck payment.
That's a lot of payments to have, not including life's needs.

·
Registered
424 Posts
That's a lot of payments to have, not including life's needs.
I agree, but I don’t have the expenses most people do.

No kids, I have a rental property that profits enough to pay the mortgage on my single family home that I live in, health insurance is free through my union at work.

Not including my two mortgages (because the rentals cover them) my out of pocket monthly expenses and loan payments are less than $1500.

·
Registered
27 Posts

Pay the smaller ones off then use the money you were paying on them to pay on your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
235 Posts
Pay the smaller ones off then use the money you were paying on them to pay on your truck.

Actually, probably better to pay the higher interest loans off first then work your way down from there. Remember it is not the number of loans you have but the total loan balances you have and the interest rates that matter. One big loan could be far worse than 5 smaller ones.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I stil check CC.com on occasion, there isn't much actvity over there now sadly. DC.com on the other hand is pretty popular.
Yes I still have the C's but sold the Cuda :(
When you're done getting your fill of diesel here,
come say Hi over on ebodies.org You will recognize a lot of people that used to be on cc.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts