Cummins Diesel Forum banner

On The Way Home

997 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  07SC2500 
#1 ·
well guys, i'm offically on my way back home...in the Red Sea and headed west...i've got a couple more stops but i'm down to 29 days left on my deployment. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

been to a bunch of little islands around Seychelles, Madagascar, and a bunch of other little 3rd world countries...and yes got drunk in all of them. then we went up to Bahrain, UAE, Greece--soon to be there again, then one more undetermined place

#3 ·
Nassau strike group---i'm on the Ashland out of Little Creek, VA

#7 ·
that's why i don't have any dates or specific places...except for where i've already been...

course last cruise the papers said that we had all sorts of people onboard that we didn't...funny how the news changes...found out that we have a "brigg"...i sure would like to know where that is...

i'll be home for good mid Nov, so i'll be at all the events that i can be...

#9 ·
you couldn't pay me enough to sign my life away again...i've done it twice--first time with the Navy, second when i got married...remember what NAVY stands for--Never Again Volunteer Yourself...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.