Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an Omaha Orange ram? I'd like to see what the color actually looks like.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Not my truck. Not my cup of tea either. All it's missing is the taxi sign on top.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Although I like the color, it is just to big for it. Its the great pumpkin Carlie Brown.:hehe:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My favorite color is orange but with a vehicle that large you guys are right, it just doesnt fit. Maybe if it was more of a burnt orange which had been popular for a while.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I would rather see an orange similar to the daytona chargers and rams.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
good start to add white to the bottom half!

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
There's one here in town, crew long. I personally wouldn't get it, but if the sun hits it just right, it kinda "glows" I guess would be the word

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I've seen both orange and yellow, mildy lifted(or leveled) short crews rolling around on 35's and they both were gorgeous trucks(2010's). Really cool looking. Not sure I'm that ballsy, but they did look good.

·
Registered
785 Posts
If you want to see Omaha Orange really large, take a look at any Schneider semi/trailer going down the road. All their trucks and trailers are omaha orange. They are commonly referred to as "Pumpkin trucks".

·
CO President
2,642 Posts
They should have kept the old orange from the 2nd gen trucks. That Omaha does not have much if any pearl or metalic to it and it is a DOT sticker away from being on the side of the road with a plow.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
I seen one the other day on the interstate WOW it was LOUD! Too much for me. Maybe if you broke it up with a dark color then I wouldn't be so bad.

Reactions: fisherman123

·
Salty Squid
770 Posts
I think if you had some stripes and rocker panel 2 tone it would look pretty sick. As it sits, it just doesn't look right with all the chrome.

·
Administrator
7,072 Posts
Add black bushwackers and black rims, I think that would look pretty sharp! Not gonna end up in my stable, but still sharp!

Reactions: FordorDodge

·
Registered
231 Posts
Can't decide if I like it or not, my CJ5 is orange, and am happy with it, but I am thinking some vehicles are meant to be orange and some are not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not my truck. Not my cup of tea either. All it's missing is the taxi sign on top.

I've saw that exact truck on the lot 5 or 6 months ago..It's in Paul's Valley, OK and it was still there drove by 2 weeks ago. Bet someone could get a good deal on it bout now. I think it's even a 2010.

·
Registered
201 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts