Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking around on the internet one day for info on Dodge/Cummins and I came up on this site so I joined. Just joined back up with the TDR forum joined it back when it got started but let my subscription to the TDR lapse :doh: cause I am a :confused013:idiot. I have to admit that I strayed away from Dodge for some unknown reason. Got my first Dodge diesel in 91 then went to a 95 which I wrecked cause I was drunk put me out of the world for 11 months and ? weeks. Replace it with a 2000 and had a few since then. But as I said earlier I sinned got a wild hair up my arse and traded the 04 for a 08 GMC durmax kept it probably 18 months and traded it for a 2010 Dodge 2500 crew lwb 4x4 with the big C. Now I am back to driving what I should be driving. Dodges and Harleys go together.:hehe:

Any of you Wyoming's boys know a fellow by the name of Kevin Whitmore. I got to know him through the TDR and he come down to Texas and much on me on his way to see his son. The boy might not even be alive anymore he might of done went over to the other side.

I have to say the 2010 they keep improving them. My son still has his 99 with 200000 on it and no problems.

nuff said

Larry

·
"MR. ESAFO TO YOU!!"
5,539 Posts
welcome aboard enjoy your stay & your new rig.
USER CP edit sig then edit profile, it helps us help you when asking questions. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts