Discussion Starter #1
Just stirring the pot again.

You're not busy are ya oldfart ??

·
Cummins Nut
3,609 Posts
Just stirring the pot again.

You're not busy are ya oldfart ??
At least Curtis miss's me. Been helping out my mom,dad's not doing very well. Still doing P.T. on my neck and shoulder. Then in my free time im chasing the the wife around the coffee table.:thumbsup How's things at your end of the world?:peelout

·
Go for Broke
7,191 Posts
don't worry Gary....we all love..........to hate ya :lol3:

hope your Dad is ok !!!

·
Premium Member
25,764 Posts
Give it up Oldfart, you'll never catch her! :na::lol2::lol2:

Hang in there Gary, the ole boy is a tough one. :thumbsup

Dodge | Commins | Forum

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least Curtis miss's me. Been helping out my mom,dad's not doing very well. Still doing P.T. on my neck and shoulder. Then in my free time im chasing the the wife around the coffee table.:thumbsup How's things at your end of the world?:peelout

First and foremost, i sure hope your father makes it through this short setback!!! I've been there, still hurts, especially last sun.

I don't think i was filled in on what happend to your neck and shoulder.

My end of the world is like yours, rainy,stormy, not enough time in a day. Been doin alot of this :beer and this :popcorn: and more of this :thud: :rof

Anyhow, would anyone like to get-together and have dinner somewhere ? Family atmosphere, short and sweet, say hi again ??

Chaz you hangin in there too bud ??

Scott :hi: :cool:

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
Im in, maybe someplace in Jackson would be good. maybe ol' chevycummins will make a appearance

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im in, maybe someplace in Jackson would be good. maybe ol' chevycummins will make a appearance

I was thinking Jackson as well.

chevycummins would be nice too see again!

·
Cummins Nut
3,609 Posts
Thanks all,dad will be on oxygen the rest of his life,he sleeps alot rightnow. I could find time i think for a dinner if its local. Saturdays are tied up for a while though.:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all,dad will be on oxygen the rest of his life,he sleeps alot rightnow. I could find time i think for a dinner if its local. Saturdays are tied up for a while though.:popcorn:

Is Jackson close enough for you? Maybe something in grass lake ?

Throw some dates out there guys. I work this weekend, but off the next, and continues the same way. We could do it during the week too, no biggie.

·
Cummins Nut
3,609 Posts
Is Jackson close enough for you? Maybe something in grass lake ?

Throw some dates out there guys. I work this weekend, but off the next, and continues the same way. We could do it during the week too, no biggie.
There really isnt any place in grasslake to eat,just a couple bars. One place is small and everytime we go there Brian starts truble:butt:and the other place is a dump and Brian starts truble:butt:. Jackson is only 12.5 miles from me:T:. The Lonestar steak house on the west side is pretty big plus they have cocktails.:beer

·
Premium Member
25,764 Posts
There really isnt any place in grasslake to eat,just a couple bars. One place is small and everytime we go there Brian starts truble:butt:and the other place is a dump and Brian starts truble:butt:. Jackson is only 12.5 miles from me:T:. The Lonestar steak house on the west side is pretty big plus they have cocktails.:beer
Trouble, :BS: Not me. :T:

Dodge | Commins | Forum

·
Go for Broke
7,191 Posts

·
Go for Broke
7,191 Posts
Thats what it should be,try physical therepy.:thud:
oh....I though the wife was tired of you peeing on the floor and sent you to Pet training :lol3:

·
Go for Broke
7,191 Posts
1 - 20 of 76 Posts