Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my smarty back in November, think my first version was 17 maybe can't remember. Im running 19S now and like it but I always hear people talking about 14 how can I try it? Is there a place to go where I can download it and give it a try. If it gives better mileage then thats what I need for sure LOL

· Registered
5,521 Posts
Do you have the factory exhaust still?

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes still factory plan to delete but lak of funds and job right now preventing me.

· Registered
5,521 Posts
If you can get ahold of 14s, I can get you back there. 15 is the earliest version that I have stored on my pc. All the versions I have are ME's. Let me know if I can help, you are only 15 minutes away:thumbsup:

Reactions: MidWestFarmer

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THanks for the help, I recently moved to Lafayette, La but still not to far at all. I wrote Andy to see if he had the other versions. I'll let u know thanks again

· Registered
5,521 Posts
One of 2 things, I can send you the recovery software or we could meet with my pc somewhere. I'm going to the G2G in Sulfur on the 20th.

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it would be nice to have all the versions listed for download on the MADS site where it wouldn't be so hard to find and redownload

2021 DRW CCLB 4X4
5,381 Posts
PM sent KEN . I have the G56 , i guess there is a difference?:confused013: I have read in a few threads that it matters which tranny we have, as far as the returning goes. Can anyone say whats the difference. :confused013:

· Registered
5,521 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Should someone feel like sending a PM to me, I'd like to get a 14ME onto my computer for future use if needed... Thanks, of course!

· PDRT
840 Posts
ya me to id like the 14me just pm me for email

· Registered
3,516 Posts
ive got 14 TNT if any one is wants to try but it starts at 100+ and fuels very hard, lots of smoke.

· PDRT
840 Posts
ive got 14 TNT if any one is wants to try but it starts at 100+ and fuels very hard, lots of smoke.
ya send it to me pm me for email

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.