Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been trying to catch up on all the new smarty programs, and between the beta, revo, and tnt. I havent a clue which one does what.

Ive had my smarty since about july of 07, and its been great! I started out running sw5 then sw7 and now run sw9 all the time, and have been for about 7 months, no problems! I remember back when I got it everyone seemed to complain about how much weaker the current updated program(11 months ago) was then the first one.

Honestly, I feel this truck is under powered, even on sw9. Maybe im just upset it won't power break the 35s.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Revo- based off 4.11 tune, max hp 170, you can adjust, timming, rail psi, trq man, and wastegate.

TNT- 230hp max, adjust everything as above plus shift limiter, 3500rpm limit, this tune kicks :butt: I didn't like the REVO.

TNT/R- 230hp max, same as above but 4000rpm limit.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So.... the TNT can be loaded up to my original unit?

How much better are the new programs vs. last years? Do I need any fuel mods to run the TNT program? Other then intake, straight piped into stacks, and this smarty the trucks motor is stock.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
So.... the TNT can be loaded up to my original unit? If I remember correctly, if I wanted the beta I had to pay extra, is are the revo or the TNT programs the same way?
No money needed, just go to mads and download it, if you want to stay on the safe side I would stick with the Revo but it felt underpowered to me, I love the TNT and cant wait to get the R, I forgot in my first post, the R is a race tune and is vin locked you have to get a hold of Bob for that one.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to hear!

Is the TNT going to need any fuel mods? If so which sw levels require it?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Yes you will, sw 1 starts at 100hp, you will need a lift pump for sure and maybe even a cp3 kit (ason kit) or full pump, you would need one runnin 100hp over stock, when I had my edge level 5 could pull my fuel psi down to 1 and level 6 to 0.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Ive been trying to catch up on all the new smarty programs, and between the beta, revo, and tnt. I havent a clue which one does what.

Ive had my smarty since about july of 07, and its been great! I started out running sw5 then sw7 and now run sw9 all the time, and have been for about 7 months, no problems! I remember back when I got it everyone seemed to complain about how much weaker the current updated program(11 months ago) was then the first one.

Honestly, I feel this truck is under powered, even on sw9. Maybe im just upset it won't power break the 35s.
If you can't spin those little 35's you have trans issues.My 05 will smoke the 37" toyos.:beer

Bob

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh it does! but after I get it spooled up in a failed attempt at a power break.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts