Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of old versions of tnt and tntr. Version 4.05 from a few years ago. Does anyone know if they're any different from each other with the exception of the high rpm setting ? Thanks, Scott.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've always wondered because some guys say the only difference is the high rpm ability, but others say it actually makes more power. So I guess they both could be right. Maybe the tune is the same and the extra power is coming from the higher rpm's. ? Just curious..:confused013:

·
Your Delightfully Ginger Kentucky President
3,754 Posts
The r is night and day with the rpms on stock. Runs like a turd in that setting. I personally liked the new R file, but thats just me.

·
World Champs!!!
24,232 Posts
I personally feel the TNT/R runs stronger than standard TNT, high RPM or not. Do I have track numbers or dyno runs to back that? No. But my highly calibrated butt dyno says it's stronger

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I need to re calibrate my butt dyno..Cause one day something feels like the best, then another day it feels flat..:doh: On the top end the new TNTR feels the best, but it feels softer at lower speeds..And I'd say the opposite for my old TNT tune. But I don't know.. I may be losing mt mind..:hehe:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.