Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the edge juice with attitude and i am considering selling it and buying the bullydog PMT..i was wondering how many of yall have had the edge but have recently changed to the bullydog and what your opinions are..what are the ups and downs? do they have a clear codes at startup feature yet?
Thanks in advance :peelout

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
It doesn't have the clear code on start up feature yet; that should be added very soon.

I have a few customers that have switched from the Juice to the PMT and they all prefer the power of the PMT.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was just about to ask the same question. I don't own any right now but I want to spend my money in something good. Which one is better???

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
They are both good products. One advantage that the PMT has is that it is internet upgradeable and there will be custom tunes available.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I didnt have the edge but like keven said i like the fact that its internet upgradeable and the power is great.

·
Registered
100 Posts
so edge is not internet upgradable? What you get is it?

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
yes that is correct

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Correct, it is not internet upgradeable.

You can do a onetime upgrade to the 'Hot' version for a fee. You fill out/send in a waiver and Edge gives you the 'Hot' unlock code to type into the Attitude monitor.

·
Registered
100 Posts
so who has the best price on bd pmt? What is the difference in the installation edge vs. bd pmt?

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
The PMT and the Juice both plug into the OBDII port under the dash. The Juice plugs into the injector harnesses but the PMT does not.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I didn't have the edge, but after looking at both I gave the PMT the nod. I'm not disappointed.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Does the PMT have the safety features like the Edge/Att does?

·
Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,126 Posts
I will consider the PMT when its corrected and it doesn't give everyone a headache trying to install it and having to update it atleast once a week. They have alot of bugs to fix and options to add before I will touch it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
It's crap. When are the Performance Co's. going to get with it? Some guy's want all the bells and whistles!:pant::w:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts