Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll prob just go get craftsman but I wanna know few other places that sell tools in Okc. I am preferably looking for Chicago Pneumatic, but I am looking at buying few grand in tools if anything. I have my basic set but my job kinda requires me to have more, did I say more :lol4:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Harbor freight carries chicago. Reno and MacArthur, OKC. Steves wholesale tool has alot of good tools also. N.W. 39th and Meridian.

·
Registered
100 Posts
hey man- i carry quite a bit of craftsman for most of the basic tools and proto for all of the heavier/larger stuff. grainger off of meridian carries everything you'd ever need- they've even got their own in-house brand (westward, just a k-d/craftsman knockoff). they can only distribute to businesses though so you'll have to make sure you're full-time there @ mid-con

what horsepower range is all your stuff gonna be in??

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, I spent 1k today and any where from 30Hp to 2000Hp

First week and I'm at 50+ hours. Serviced few Waukesha's, Cats and set 2 units in 2 days (3306/JGP2)

·
Registered
100 Posts
well that's good- hope business stays up for ya!! glad to see you got a decent service vehicle too- midcon actually has some of the nicer ones.

·
Registered
100 Posts
View attachment 15333

my service truck; 2008 Ford F-350 Super-Duty SC XL, 6.4L, Bully Dog PMT, RKI service bed + 3200lb crane- waay waaay over GVW :shock: need F-550/Ram 5500:headbang:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.