Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Ok which one of you SOB's made me bury my pyro?

761 2
:lol3: Any of you guys got a quad long box blue 98-02 with a buckstop front end(maybe) and a few ats stickers? Just curious cause that little stint had me running out of RPMs and had me scared to look at my temps:lol3: That was a pretty quick truck, I had a little more left but were were neck and neck. I figured I would get your attention when I covered you(and the [email protected] traffic between us) in smoke doing 75:lol3:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
I stomped a Blue truck just like that myself, the 12 valve is running good. The Death wobble is back though at low speeds so only rolling starts, LOL. only cost about 5,000.00 to make it quick, 94's are factory turds. My almost stock 82 Chevy 6.2 still outruns it, Many a Ford, Dodge and Chevy diesel have been outrun by that old smoker...... I might fall behind for a bit, then slowly I pass and wave at those who just stare back and shake their heads at old rusty.

· Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was pretty supprised, I've have very few trucks keep up with me, and he was right there. Just gives me motivation to make it better huh?:$::peelout

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.