Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Ok I took the plunge and joined the "dark side"

1542 Views 31 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  DodgeMech
Before

After

I think I want to do a 20% tint on the sides and rear and 35% on the windshield.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Premium Member
2,079 Posts
Sharp looking rig. But I dont think Texas laws allow you to tint the windshield unless it is just a brow. Just a heads up.

· Premium Member
2,608 Posts
Looks sick! All I can say is good luck tinting the windsheild!! Couple buddys have done that and it lasted a whole 2 days before they got caught.

I have had 2 tickets on my old truck of $184 each for just the sides. Not cheap tickets if you get caught!

· Registered
328 Posts
Take off and KILL! The blue Tech Emblem :)... Actually right now I am designing a BLACK TECH emblem.. We will see if there are any takers from the 6.7 family.. I tore mine off the first day... If you want to go true black take it off!

· Registered
2,438 Posts
i never heard of tinting the windshield....maybe a stripe across the top,, 8-10 inches down.....

· Banned
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is what it is. One thing is for sure that nomatter what people say a megacab dually is sexy as hell but a blacked out one is the sexiest f***ing truck ever!!! I was hesitant at first but bit the bullet and did it with zero percent regret.

· Registered
2,438 Posts
now did u use spray tint on all your marker lights,,,or are the cab lights recons??

· Registered
2,438 Posts
what did u use for the tails and 3rd brake,i spray tinted my 3rd brake light (night shades)....the top of the light by the cab only lasted bout 3 months,,then there was red

· Registered
1,069 Posts
How did you prep when you did it DieslePunk? I had mine sprayed with nightshades for a while too but never had a problem with them. Did you clear coat it?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.