Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Oil feed Borg Warner s300

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  BlackBlood 
#1 ·
2001 24v and I just put a Borg Warner s300 on and can't seem to find the oil feed line for it. I have look all over. Does anyone have any recommendations.

#2 ·
1. Can you tell us what size oil inlet fitting is on your S300.
2. what is the issue with the stock line. Dose it not reach, is it the wrong size?
3. Lastly if you feel like spending the money you can always just make the line from -AN hose and fittings. Most S300 and lower are a -4AN feed fitting and the stock fitting out of the top of the oil filter is also a -4 IIRC.

#3 ·
This looks promising,

#5 ·
Ok so you need the Fitting not line for the S300. The Fitting for the S300 is a 1/4" NPT Male to an Inverted flare. That will fit the stock line.
Or you can build your own line and get two 1/4" NPT Male to -4AN Fittings. Then buy -4 AN hose and two -4 AN female fittings for the hose.

Reactions: Clunk
#6 ·
The brass fitting is for 12v applicaitons. You need a different fitting for 24v. you can send pictures and I will help identify it. We have the ORB fittings and top oil lines here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.