Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

2221 - 2240 of 2266 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,221
Hey gents, it’s been a while. Been busy myself but have been thinking, who would be up for cruising with our local car club up to the kinzua sky walk and then to bradford for the zippo/case knives museum in early october?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
PA Cummins
2,510 Posts
Hey gents, it’s been a while. Been busy myself but have been thinking, who would be up for cruising with our local car club up to the kinzua sky walk and then to bradford for the zippo/case knives museum in early october?

Put the "GIT" in Git-R-Done!

·
PA VICE PRESIDENT
4,639 Posts
No one I guess. Sadly it seems like we are getting more and more busy! Miss the days of the bs thread! Depending on the weekend I’d prob be up for a day trip. It’s been awhile since I’ve been up there!

Side note I ended up coming home with a new/used grand cherokee last night. Been looking for awhile and found a pretty decent one. Now to figure out a name for her. Lol. 20 years between the both of them lol

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,224
Looks good Mitt, what year is it?

·
PA VICE PRESIDENT
4,639 Posts
Looks good Mitt, what year is it?

It’s a 16. Was a lease so was serviced at the dealer all the time. I didn’t need all this fancy crap but wanted the hemi so it’s what I have to deal with. I will say the vented seats are awesome on good ole swamp butt days

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,226
It’s a 16. Was a lease so was serviced at the dealer all the time. I didn’t need all this fancy crap but wanted the hemi so it’s what I have to deal with. I will say the vented seats are awesome on good ole swamp butt days

Good Deal, the wife’s is a 17 with the v6. and if it has the air ride, err on the side of caution, ours pooped the compressor and 4 of the 8 limiting switches, $2,500 bill that we thankfully caught while still under warranty. otherwise the extras are quite nice some days.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice looking Jeep. But on the other hand, my 14 is broke, again can't seem to catch a break with it. This time around, the rad hose cracked in the little plastic y that they use to connect the dual rad system that they use on the 13-15 trucks. Guess it's time for some upgrades

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
PA VICE PRESIDENT
4,639 Posts
Good Deal, the wife’s is a 17 with the v6. and if it has the air ride, err on the side of caution, ours pooped the compressor and 4 of the 8 limiting switches, $2,500 bill that we thankfully caught while still under warranty. otherwise the extras are quite nice some days.

Great! Glad I bought the extended warranty lol

Nice looking jeep mitt. Why the new vehicle? Did you sell the dodge?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I needed something decent to drive places. Still got the truck. It’s too loud for long trips and no one wants to sit in the back when you are taking more than 1 person so figured it was time. Plus I was getting tired of the ole lady having to take her Jeep anytime we did stuff with friends. This makes 4 vehicles I own now

·
PA VICE PRESIDENT
4,639 Posts
Sweet. Didn't know you found you a woman. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ohh yeah found a good one! Def can’t complain!

·
PA VICE PRESIDENT
4,639 Posts
Thanks bud!

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,234

brother and i are certified for another 2yrs

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,235

Blake’s new tractor came home with me saturday, great to finally meet ya buddy.

and another custom built machine done and gone with one happy customer

·
PA Cummins
2,510 Posts
And so, driving home from Erie & watching the insanity begin.......Eastbound F150 spun out across the crossover at the 28.5mm, EB1500 Chevy spun out arcoss the crossover at the 30mm, at the 34 EB, we have a Fullsize Ford Transit passinger van in the medial, on it's roof! Seriously people put on your winter driving skills or stay at home!

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,238
So who wants to do a get together this year? We are going to be having a benefit cruise-in at our place and it’s even gonna be a pot luck lunch

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,240
2221 - 2240 of 2266 Posts