Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the off topic question in here but I thought it would be better here than the "Off Topic" forum.

I am gonna repaint my Blackberry and I have no idea what kind of paint to use...I was thinking model paint with one of those lil sprayers they have but Idk. It also came across my mind to use the "Rhino-line-in-a-can" I have layin around. I would prolly have to use the VERY small spark plug file to clean out where the buttons go in, but that doesn't really bother me too much. I'm just worried that whatever I use to paint it won't hold up to being throw around and being touched all day.

What do yall think would be the best kind of paint/technique?

BTW I have access to a airless sprayer if needed, but I don't think it would be necessary.

Thanks yall!!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Can you bomb the Blackberry to smoke lots and spin tires?

I'm willing to bet that I can at least make it smoke lots... Once...

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Haha....you do yours first!!!

·
Registered
565 Posts
krylon "fusion" spray paint is formulated for plastic.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, thanks! Do you think it will hold up to the abuse though? And someone on the "chat" here told me a clear coat would look good too....what do yall think?

·
Registered
451 Posts
i dang sure have never painted a phone, but my wife made me paint some plastic lawn chairs with that fusion and it has held up to two dogs, hail storms, drunk nights,,,,you name it its been good paint so far

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well thats good enough for me, but I didn't see a color I liked on their website...figures.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I painted the grey part of my bumper with Fusion 2 years ago, still looks killer, and glossy.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts