1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have a set of cipa mirrors for sale right now for around 175 bucks if your intersted......

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interested

are they the same as the towing power/heated units for the 1998? as listed in the ad? if so, then yes.
jon

·
Registered
356 Posts
not sure which mirror your talking about.... if its that little one then no its not what i have..... if i can get your email address I'll send you some pics of them.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
I recently installed a set of Kool-Vue power heated towing mirrors on my '96. I've tried to put all the information, schematics, part numbers, and what to do information on my web site: Dodge Ram - Towing Mirror Upgrade Information - '94 to '06. These are a direct bolt on for '98-'02 and '03-'06. They bolt on to a '94-'97 with some wiring adaptation. All that's detailed on the web page.

My web page includes part numbers, and places and phone numbers to get things. I've also included pictures and wiring instructions to adapt them to the various years of Dodge Rams. That's better than having to go through a lot of postings to get the information. If folks have suggestions, email me and I'll update my web page.

These are very similar to the late OEM flip up towing mirrors, with power and heat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts