Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get an OEM bumper for my 2007 Mega Cab. Some idiot cut in front of me and I T-Boned them. Put a nice dent in the Chrome Bumper. The uppers and lowers are fine. the Fog light is also fine. I just need the chrome center piece. Can anyone help me out.

Mark

· Registered
961 Posts
There is usually quite a few on eBay. I had to buy one also that was dented dead center and I bought mine from Berry Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Corsicana, TX. Talk to David in parts. 1800/926/8254

· Registered
215 Posts
I have one!

I have a silver larime bumper that I took off a 2008 mega cab. Its the painted with chrome center not like the SLT but would still fit. Where you from? The bumper is in Abilene TX

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is there any possible way that you can take a picture of it. Not really sure what it looks like.

· Registered
215 Posts
I have one!

Is there any possible way that you can take a picture of it. Not really sure what it looks like.
I wish I could but it is at my cousins house in abilene and I live in Hobbs but you should have no problem finding one and seeing the difference. The SLT has a painted top plastic piece and a chrome steel bottom the Larime bumper is ALL painted with a center chrome accent piece look at some of the other members pictures and you should be able to tell the difference. My bumper was taken off after 5 months for some steel replacement bumpers and is in great shape if you are really intrested I will get my cousin to take some pictures and email them to me.

· Registered
961 Posts
Look at my truck pictures and you can see a laramie bumper. I ended up buying a rough Laramie take off bumper from a ranchhand dealer and throwing a new bumper cover on it and getting it painted. The old one was cracked and tore up pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.