Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, i was gunna look into my odometer today on my 92 i dnt really wanna spend $55 on new gears, wait a week for shipping and 2 hours install time to find out thats not the problem, what else should i look for to make my odometer roll? thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ahh hell i ment to post this in the 1 gen section can some computer wizard wave ther gandof staff and make it appear in 89to93 non pwertrain

·
1ST GEN
14,603 Posts
ahh hell i ment to post this in the 1 gen section can some computer wizard wave ther gandof staff and make it appear in 89to93 non pwertrain
:hehe:

:thumbsup:

If the speedo works and the ODO doesn't. 90% of the time its the drive gears.

You can see the drive gears with the speedo removed and turned over. Just pull it out and take a look.

You do not have to remove the gage cluster. Remove the plexy cover. The speedo assy just plugs in.

·
Registered
147 Posts
If you find out it isn't your gear it could be a wire running to the odometer. Cause most the trucks had an electric odometer.

And on a side note. Where did you find the speedo gears for $55?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the delay umm heres the sights link thinger... i believe its the 16 nd 20 tooth ones...double check tho im no genius

Odometer Gears

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.