Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently decided to put my VIN on the dodge owenersite, owners.dodge.com. pretty cool site, you can pull up owners manuals and stuff. But i was a little surprised when i saw that it was last serviced April2011 in Henderson NV at 115,000 miles.
I bought the truck in June2011 in Vegas with what i thought to be 67,000 miles.

is it possible that the instrument cluster has been switched? the truck is pretty clean and seems to match the low miles that i THOUGHT it had. has anyone else experienced anything like this with the owner site? is there anyway to tell if the dash has been swapped?:confused013:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not sure about where you live. But Herr in nc when the previous owner signed the title they also signed an odometer statement and if that statement said the miles were right...when in fact they weren't ...they could be in a great deal of trouble. Here its a felony carrying at minimum 3-5 years I believe. Also you may be entitled to all of your money back.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i bought in in NV and registered it in CA, but i'm currently deployed so i'll have to see what i can dig up on the web. anyone use car fax? my internet connection is to slow :/

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well i bought the truck in Nevada and registered it in CA, but im currently deployed. would car fax be helpful? my internet connection is pretty slow but i'm trying to see what i can dig up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts