Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Odessa area?

1203 Views 20 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  SkyRyder07
Anyone in the odessa area. I will be moving there in a couple of weeks to start a job and just wondered if there were any fellow cummins fans!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Premium Member
848 Posts
Several of us around Lubbock.

· Registered
9 Posts
I am over in Midland. Their are a few of us over here but not hardly any body on the website. I just joined a few days ago

· Registered
115 Posts
midland texas here

· Texas Chapter President
831 Posts
Im movin out there the end of Jan yayyyyy

831 Posts
No to Midland...my boyfriend got a job at Cummins

· Diesel Junkie
10,448 Posts
I live, well rather keep my stuff, in Midland and occasionally sleep there when I'm not on an Oil rig. hahaha, I x2 the meet and track idea.:headbang:

· Registered
1,102 Posts
I'm here in Midland too. Hollar if you guys need anything or want to go out to the track.

831 Posts
Im moving to Midland in 2 weeks...I know a few guys with diesels out there...once Im there I am gonna plan soem track meets...its been to long since I been down it and IM READY!

· Registered
395 Posts
I'm in big town McCamey haha j/k about bein big. I'm 52 miles south and we have some street racin that goes on alot haha. Usually run my D-max since I wrecked my big truck. I have a 98.5 cummins that will be haulin to od to get reflashed. Have a black 99 in process to be a drag and power house. When ever yall wanna meet up hit me up. This weekend we're runnin to midland buddie has a race against a cobra and me a duramax but just hit me up anytime and wecome to the best part of the Texas the West that is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.