Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, and thank you for taking intrest. I have a 2002 dodge ram 5.9 cummins 24 valve 2 years ago i changed my lift pump from the tank to front of engine, no big deal. 4 months after that had a professional change injector pump. 4 months ago i installed a edge juice with attitude in my truck and found my lift pump was down to 4 psi. changed it again. a month after changing it that lift pump fried. got warrenty on it that time. now my edge still tells me i run around 15-17 psi at idel but if i accelerate while not toweing i drop now down to 5-4 psi and at cruise speed around 9-10 psi. yet 2 weeks ago it never did that it would not drop below 11-12. anyone got any ideas cause its starting to really piss me off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lift pump

the new ones i have been installing is cryslers 3rd generation upgraded pump but otherwise yes i do think its oem stock it just bolts to the side of the engine, when i first changed it was in the tank, and this one that goes on the engine was the upgraded thing they said, next to after market.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.