Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The October Cummins of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Its October. Lets see some Fall foliage, something Halloween or something related to the season.

• The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom badge under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to September's Cummins of the Month winner, @Wombat Ranger!

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Well since no one has any entries, I will enter mine.

Know this, I’m a Cummins guy. You can see from my signature.
I sold a 2018 Cummins G56 to go on the road full time. Wife does not and will not drive manual, so we needed something she could drive. Since Ram automatics only last 10,000 miles between rebuilds and duallies are physically impossible to park, I thought I would try an ugly Duramax. Oh, Ram autos are good, and you CAN park duallies? I don’t know where I heard that….
The truck is an L5P (2017- current).
445 horsepower and 910 ft lbs of torque
Acceleration empty is quicker than a Cummins, but lacks the towing power of the mighty i6.
I’m towing 15,000 lbs of 5th wheel toy hauler across the country, in the back i have a 2 seater UTV, 125cc dirt bike, 50 cc dirt bike and 50 cc quad.
Since August and leaving Michigan we have been to:

Waterford WI
Iowa City, IA
Souix Falls, SD
Hot Springs SD
Thermopolis WY
Moab, UT
Marysvale, UT
Grand Canyon, AZ
Wikieup, AZ

Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Truck

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Cloud Land vehicle Sky Car Vehicle
Plant Sky Plant community Cloud Tree
Automotive parking light Tire Sky Land vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
832 Posts
^^^ Best Halloween costume of year! ^^^
A Ram disguised as a Chevy!

This is gonna' be one heck of a contest! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah he'll probably win too.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
11,194 Posts
Maybe i should go find something seasonal and snap a picture so i can qualify for this month...maybe get a ford badge and hang it on the grill. That would be pretty scary to be a ford owner....

·
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
11,194 Posts
Considering this month's COTM is the halloween edition he just might! :ROFLMAO:
EJ, you already have a costume on your truck ready for pictures. And realistically according to you, your truck is the scariest thing you've ever purchased

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 Ram 2500 6.7 L Problems with ABS Module Control. The new one is in National Back Order for like 5 months already. I put a used Abs Module but dealership say I cant program it to my truck!! Need some advice please!!!

·
White Lightning
13,998 Posts
Considering this month's COTM is the halloween edition he just might! :ROFLMAO:
May I suggest you cut some “eye holes” out of the tarp that continually covers your backyard Turd Ornament and submit it as perhaps Casper the Ghost? :unsure:

·
P2609 Fanatic
4,249 Posts
^^^ It is actually white as a ghost under that tarp... Pearl White. ;)

·
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
11,194 Posts
2012 Ram 2500 6.7 L Problems with ABS Module Control. The new one is in National Back Order for like 5 months already. I put a used Abs Module but dealership say I cant program it to my truck!! Need some advice please!!!
That's a wierd TOTM submission

·
White Lightning
13,998 Posts
That's a wierd TOTM submission
You, sir, should receive an IMMEDIATE increase in rank to no less than Vice Admiral for that witty (and somewhat smartass) remark.

Reactions: Loki223

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Well TOTM had a good run. Made it what 3 months before it became another RT thread.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts