Votes: 11 29.7%
  • the man in black

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • ColderWeather86

Votes: 8 21.6%

October Cummins of the Month VOTING Thread

7K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  Delveaux 
#1 ·
The October Cummins of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Its October. Lets see some Fall foliage, something Halloween or something related to the season.

• The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom badge under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to September's Cummins of the Month winner, @Wombat Ranger!

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle

See less See more
#4 ·
Fair question Mike. I spooked up the truck a little bit, I’ll try to get more relevant picture with some hay bales or something this week.

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire

#7 ·
At least mine is spooky!! 😂

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#9 · (Edited)
Guess I'll submit my work in progress. 57 Chevy 3200, 77 K25 frame, 97 6BT. S364, stock injectors, Seth Ferrell built pump. 2wd nv4500 from a 94 Ram 2500, and a divorced NP205 t case from a 74 W350. 50 gallon suburban tank, Humvee wheels and tires with Traiworthyfab pvc beadlocks. Alcan springs made through ORD, ORD rear hangers.

Moved this past winter to Alaska. So this is the last time I saw it. Going back to Arizona to get it once my 2022 is done.

It runs and drives despite its physical appearance. But at least it is Cummins powered.

Attachments

#11 ·
#12 ·
Sad to say you guys really ran this off the rails. Hope next month is a better one.

#13 ·
If I’d known the ticket to victory was dressing up for Christmas earlier than Hobby Lobby I’d have thrown TWO red balls on the bumper and BTFO @the man in black. As it is, enjoy your win sir I’ll do better next time 😂

#14 ·
A warning to all.
The attitude and the BS that went on, here again, this month will not be allowed anymore.
You have plenty of room in off-topic to piss and mark territory.

Play by the rules or don't comment.

#20 ·
Zip ties and $30 at your local mass merchandiser gets you a whole month of Spooky Truck. Ask me how I know :LOL:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.