Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a good scanner. any of them clear codes for the deletes such as the P2000 that keeps showing up.

anyone heard of the code key? if so is it good, or junk.

· Registered
1,650 Posts
why not invest in something like a black maxx

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats too much $$$$ for me right now.

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whats one of those runnin $ wise.

· Registered
2,024 Posts
I'd suggest a used Edge Juice with Attitude from the classified section on here. I've seen them as low as $300 with the pillar and pyro kit. Reads and clear DTC's, adds up to 100hp and is completely adjustable, with user-selected safety backdowns.

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what about hypertech's will they clear DTC's. i can get one dirt cheap right now.

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well it only came on once so far. I have had the delete on for about 6k miles now. the cel light stays on due to the egt sims if i put it on would it clear that.

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
has anyone used a bully dog power pup how do you like it? will it shut off the DTC's.

· Registered
91 Posts
has anyone used a bully dog power pup how do you like it? will it shut off the DTC's.
I have one that I have used for most of last year but it will not clear your codes. I upgraded to an XRT. You can get an inexpensive scanner from Harbor Freight for about $70.00 that wil read and clear codes on almost all vehicles. By the way, my power pup is for sale, makes good power if you are still stock.

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have one that I have used for most of last year but it will not clear your codes. I upgraded to an XRT. You can get an inexpensive scanner from Harbor Freight for about $70.00 that wil read and clear codes on almost all vehicles. By the way, my power pup is for sale, makes good power if you are still stock.
yeah i have a good deal local thats why i was asking bout it. the guy only wants $150.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.