Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

OBD II Code P0868

7890 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Scott183
I was on my home from work on the highway, going about 70mph when my CEL came on. When I got to my neighborhood, I noticed that the truck accelerated very sluggish from a stop sign. When I got home I checked it with my tuner and it said it was P0868 (governor sensor volts too high). I searched other posts for this code and none of them mentioned this governor sensor. I have been getting lots of codes other then this one including P1740 (TCC o/d solenoid). all these codes have been annoying me and I was considering getting a new 6.7 but I have too much invested in the truck now, including a 6 in lift, PSC steering box brace(like the BD one), CFM intake, banks 6 gin with PDA, S&B intake, banks exhaust, a shift kit in the VB, ATS torque converter, 4.10 gears, etc... with all that money invested, I hate to get rid of this truck!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
844 Posts
Good luck i been waiting 2 days for help on codes and nobody on here seems to know a damn thing... I got the same code plus p0713 and p2059...

· Registered
333 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.