Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seriously considering getting one of these bad boys so that I can: 1. Air up tires whenever, wherever 2. Use an impact whenever, wherever 3. Rig up air horns (eventually). I see alot of big ugly green tractors and do alot of work on them in the field, having a compressor would be awesome. Anyone have any experience with these? I know they are spendy, but I'm a firm believer when it comes to "you get what you pay for". I've got 2 optima red tops in the crossover already, and I'll ditch the spare to make room for tanks. Someone talk me into it!

Air Compressors on Oasis Manufacturing

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody? Surely someone has one of these...

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I pulled the trigger on this thing, it's on the way, along with 2 5 gallon DOT air tanks to take up space where the spare used to be. Oh, and a 50 ft. hose reel to mount on the tool box. So, my next question: I've got an unused spot in my pillar pod, and I'd like a gauge, but the only manufacturer that makes a 200 psi gauge that will fit is glowshift :banghead:. I'm planning on running 175 pounds of pressure, and it seems 200 pound gauges are rare, does anyone have any leads on where to find one? Also, anyone have a spare Nathan M3 laying around?:drool2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts