Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see you guys out here seem to have been doing some cruises over the past year or two and unfortunately, I just started searching the forums here. I've had my truck about a year and a half now and would like to meet up with some other guys around the island and see what other guys are doing. Bobster, don't know if you'd be up for organizing it because you seem to have the contacts, but I'd be willing to help out if you're up for it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would work for me, lets see if we can get some more folks involved.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I can try to help for the June 6th cruise. The only thing is I gotta work, I can meet up with you guys after 3pm.... June 5th, I got my daughters B Day party.... Keep me posted coal burners! Shoots....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anything works for me guys, I'd be up for an afternoon cruise. Maybe meet up around 12 or so somewhere and start from there. Any ideas on where to meet and where we wanna go? Around the island?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone know anybody else that would be up for going? I hate to head out with only two of us and possibly Bobser when he gets off work.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I spoke to John, he will see if he can make it. I know its graduation weekend party season.

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let's go with 1 PM at the Wendy's on Puuloa Road by the Harley dealership. Figure it's a good place to start. I too will bring my camera and I have a buddy of mine that's pretty decent at taking pictures that is probably gonna come out with us. Thanks for the help getting this out to more folks guys! I appreciate it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Pm me a number I can call to meet up with you guys after 3pm. See ya!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Green light tomorrow? I'm game after 3pm. Shoots.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We're still on as far as I know. The car show sounds good once we make it over to that side.

·
Registered
56 Posts
let's do this again,how's next month sound.Maybe we can meet a little earlier and head to sandies or north shore.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts