Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

NW Ohio truck pulls..

6564 Views 125 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  C-Power
i need a schedule of truck pulls in NW Ohio....i want to get a plan and hopefully meet some ppl....
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HOLY SH!T....ok so i clicked on your boost bunny pic...wow i cant wait to meet you....haha....thats it im sellin the stroker and gettin a cummins....

· Registered
571 Posts
Here is the first pull at Wauseon fairgrounds. Ill be hookin:thumbsup:
Maumee Valley Tractor Pull
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Featuring Tractor and Truck Pulls.
Maumee Valley Pullers

There is also a truck pull in Camden Michigan on the 26th of June. I went to both of their's last year and they had a really good turn out both time. I plan on being there too.

Here is another one at Wauseon also
Maumee Valley Tractor Pull
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Featuring Tractor and Truck Pulls.
Maumee Valley Pullers

Here are the Nationals in BG

Friday, 8/21/2009

National Tractor Pulling Championships 1:00 pm - 1:00 pm

TWD Trucks, Super Stock Opens, Super Farms, Light Super Stocks

Wood County Fairgrounds (map)
13800 West Poe Road
Bowling Green, OH 43402
Welcome to Pulltown 1-888-FULPULL (385-7855)

Friday, 8/21/2009

National Tractor Pulling Championships 7:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Modifieds, FWD Trucks, Minis, Super Stock Diesels, Semis

13800 West Poe Road
Bowling Green, OH 43402

Saturday, 8/22/2009

National Tractor Pulling Championships 12:00 pm - 12:00 pm

Modifieds, FWD Trucks, Super Farms, Super Stock Diesels

13800 West Poe Road
Bowling Green, OH 43402

Saturday, 8/22/2009

National Tractor Pulling Championships 6:30 pm - 6:30 pm

Pro Stocks, Super Stock Opens, TWD Trucks, Unlimiteds

13800 West Poe Road
Bowling Green, OH 43402

· Registered
125 Posts
HOLY SH!T....ok so i clicked on your boost bunny pic...wow i cant wait to meet you....haha....thats it im sellin the stroker and gettin a cummins....
i clicked aswell....wow:shock:

I miss ohio!!! Cali chicks are just so fake

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha if i wouldnt feel so gay about gettin an account on a site like that i would pri never leave my computer....haha....

· Registered
2,091 Posts
Ahhh I can't decide what to do...pulls on the 20th in wauseon or justin moore, josh turner, and some other people in columbus...i'll see them at country concert but i can't make up my mind on what to do

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what time do the pulls start???? i dont get out of work until 2 at the latest...then its a 45min drive maybe....

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
man if i didnt have to work id try out my new clutch...haha:headbang:.....hey chris im gettin some stage III hybrid injectors....and an modded H2E turbo...for the old stroker....gonna be [email protected] tired of the stage I's and stock turbo....i can hit 40psi on my stocker but i guess that the GT38 isnt made to do that kind of boost for long before it pops......:confused013:

· Registered
2,091 Posts
Didn't ya sell it to the guy in Wisconsin? If ida known that I wouldn't have blown so much money on beads last weekend at the races lol. I met a guy last year at IRP that put down 671 hp on a 1st gen stroker. Try an beat that:thumbsup:

· Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
well with the 260+cc injectors....compound turbo setup and NOx that im lookin at i could pri come close....:headbang: its just now i need that clutch....again.....then my engine might go boom and i can have a nice little peep hole to see into haha......i was lookin at a set of 300+cc injectors....ahah wow...they say with the "big ones" you can add any where from 500 to 800hp....haha i want them...but they are like $5 grand.....

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.