Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys me and a couple buddies did it last year and its time to do it again!

im just seein what kind of intrest id get in it, we havent set a date yet, i wanna see how many ppl we get this time, last time we had like decent little group, and it was a good time!

met a some cool ppl and made some real good friends!

so who'd be in,

we will either do it in Ft Wayne Indiana like we did last time or in Defiance, Ohio,

or maybe van wert, ohio.................. let me know if your interested, it will be on a saturday so c_houchins can make it!

·
Registered
571 Posts
i can get a whole passle of kids to come from lima that i go to school with.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a bunch of those lima kids are idiots, pretty much every kid i've met from there w/ a diesel is an idiot lol,

but thats fine haha, as long as they dont get stupid, im cool w/ it! i dont wanna hear all the dodge is better, no dmax is better bs get out of hand and piss ppl off,

·
Registered
571 Posts
i def agree with you with most of the kids from there with a diesel are complete jacka$$'s. i dont associate with those idiots tho. the kids i run around with actually have a head on their shoulders.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool........ cant wait to meet up!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Whoa thank god they have there head on straight! Lol oh bryse I know who comes to mind first....

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Im waiting on my injectors or" garden hoses" now and then looking at getting my second charger too

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
well its happinin here i guess........ Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
10524 Maysville Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46815

1 - 9 of 9 Posts